Explore Your Options.
Monroe Community College is designed to meet the unique needs of a variety of students. We offer several admissions opportunities, including associate degrees, certificate programs, our 2+2 Dual Admission Degree program, which guarantees your acceptance to one of more than 20 four-year colleges upon completion of your MCC degree, and a dual enrollment program for high school students.
We're ready to help you!
Building: 1, Room: 211
Do you have questions about the application and admissions process? Schedule an in-person appointment with a friendly and helpful admissions representative today.
For the best possible experience, please select the appointment location that best represents your needs.
- Schedule an Appointment with a Brighton Admissions Representative on the Brighton Campus
- Schedule an Appointment with a Downtown Admissions Representative on the Downtown Campus, Zoom or Phone Appointments
- MCC Friday Meet Ups! Every Friday at 1pm. Explore campus in a small setting with other students. These weekly mini-information session will give you a more tailored experience of MCC, a tour of campus, and the chance to meet with someone in admissions. Designed for current or recent high school students, but anyone is welcome to attend, including parents. (Time changes to 10am during summer hours, May 24 throughout all July.)
DEGREE AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
At Monroe Community College, you can earn your Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree while completing your first two years of coursework toward your Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree. We also offer an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree that helps put you in the workplace even sooner.
Our certificate programs provide a high level of specialization in a short period of time. These programs vary in requirements from 24 to 47 college credits, so you can prepare for your career of choice – sometimes within just one year.
You can earn your degree or certificate by attending MCC:
- Full-time – 12 credit hours or more/semester
- Part-time – fewer than 12 credit hours/semester
We have more than 100 majors and programs for you to explore – find your future here.
GUARANTEE YOUR PLACE AT A FOUR-YEAR COLLEGE
Transfer as a junior into a four-year college when you leave Monroe Community College. More than 20 public and private colleges are partners with MCC in the 2+2 Dual Admissions Degree Program. If you know where and what you’d like to study, this program is a great way for you to achieve your academic goals.
TAKE A CLASS OR TWO
Monroe Community College offers hundreds of classes to spark your interest. Even if you don’t plan on getting a degree, you can continue to learn and gain important skills by joining our exciting learning community.
CLASSES TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER
Whether you’re thinking of advancing your career or finding a new one, MCC Corporate College can provide the professional development you need. From leadership training to courses in healthcare, we offer both on-campus and online courses to help you succeed.
Get College Credit While You’re Still in High School
MCC’s College Now/Dual Enrollment program allows motivated high school students to experience college coursework and earn college credit at Monroe Community College, while also working toward their high school diplomas. Participating high school teachers are trained and certified to teach dual enrollment classes, and work directly with MCC professors to develop the curriculum for each course.