First-time college student? Welcome to a whole new world.
Whether you’re planning for life after high school or making a career change, this is truly an exciting time. And we’re excited you’re considering MCC.
We're ready to help you!
Building: 1, Room: 211
Do you have questions about the application and admissions process? Schedule an in-person appointment with a friendly and helpful admissions representative today.
For the best possible experience, please select the appointment location that best represents your needs.
- Schedule an Appointment with a Brighton Admissions Representative on the Brighton Campus
- Schedule an Appointment with a Downtown Admissions Representative on the Downtown Campus, Zoom or Phone Appointments
- MCC Friday Meet Ups! Every Friday at 1pm. Explore campus in a small setting with other students. These weekly mini-information session will give you a more tailored experience of MCC, a tour of campus, and the chance to meet with someone in admissions. Designed for current or recent high school students, but anyone is welcome to attend, including parents. (Time changes to 10am during summer hours, May 24 throughout all July.)
Get to Know MCC, Step by Step
Here are the steps to get through the admissions process at MCC quickly and easily. We also have helpful, friendly people in our Admissions Office who are ready to guide you through all the ins and outs of applying to college. If you want help choosing a career path, the team at our Career Services can assist you with that too.
Take an even closer look at MCC by checking out our Majors and Programs. Each is led by a team of award-winning professors dedicated to teaching, offering an unmatched value in college education.
If learning remotely better fits your situation, you’re in luck. MCC also offers several online options that mirror our on-campus learning experience.
And if you’re planning to move on to a four-year school, check out MCC’s unique transfer programs. You’ll find out just how valuable your MCC education can be.
When you’re ready, we’d love to take you around one of our campuses. A current MCC student will show you what life at MCC is like, and show you our classrooms, labs and learning centers, sports facilities and residence halls. You’ll also meet some of our exceptional professors and staff, and get an answer to every single one of your questions, like “how on earth do I apply for financial aid?”
Want a more one-on-one approach? Contact us online or give us a ring at (585) 292-2200 so we can make an appointment for you to come in, sit down with one of our admissions counselors, and map out how MCC will be the perfect college for you.
However you look at it, we can’t wait to have you here!
You’re almost here! There are just a couple more steps. Create an account and complete your online application. Here are a few things you’ll want to do when you apply:
- Choose your preferred major (don’t worry, you can always change your mind)
- Have your high school transcripts sent directly to MCC:
Monroe Community College
P.O. Box 92808
Rochester, NY 14692-8908
And, as always, you can connect directly with us or (585) 292-2200.